Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for best Okra stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Okra stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okra stew recipe. You can have okra stew using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Okra stew:
- Get 1 kg of fresh green okra or, frozen.
- Provide 500 g of beef or lamb meat – cubes.
- Get 500 ml of Tomato sauce \ juice.
- Prepare 10-12 cloves of garlic – minced.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh green coriander – chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Beef broth (as you like the sauce concistansy).
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Take 1 of drizzle of cinnamon.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Okra stew:
- Boil meat with all the aromatic herbs and spices (cardamom, bay leaves, 1 small onion, cinnamon sticks,…..), Untill it is well done.
- Trim okra head, and wash well, then let to dry completely.(This in case of green fresh okra).if you are using frozen okra use directly..
- Deep fry okra untill it is golden brown. If you want to cook it in a healthy way with out using too much oil then follow my recipe.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a cooking pot, add half the amount of minced garlic and chopped coriander, stir untill fragrant.
- Add Okra and toss with out using a spoon.
- Add tomato sauce\ juice, salt, cinnamon, 1 tbsp lemon juice tomato paste, and part of the garlic and Coriander quentety bring to a boil, cover the pot and leave on medium low heat.
- When okra is cooked, add add the rest quentety of garlic and Coriander, drizzle of cinnamon and lemon juice, leave 5 minutes..
- Take off heat. Serve hot with cooked vermicelli rice.
Bamies latheres me domata (stewed okra in. This hearty Chicken and Okra Stew is something like Brunswick stew, that old-fashioned Southern favorite—only the Haitian version is certainly fierier. This quick and easy Vegan Stewed Okras and Tomatoes is my version of the classic southern dish without bacon, it is so flavorful I decided to make a big pot of Vegan Stewed Okras and Tomatoes. Okra is not a vegetable to be cooked al dente; it yearns for long, slow simmering, which makes it the perfect vegetable for stews. And, like onions, okra is wonderful caramelized and tossed in any.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Okra stew turns your day cheerful.