Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Masala Chana chat recipe recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Masala Chana chat recipe recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala chana chat recipe recipe. To make masala chana chat recipe you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Masala Chana chat recipe:
- Use 2 cups of boiled black chana.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger or garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need For of garnish:.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Masala Chana chat recipe:
- First of all take a pan put in the oil all ingredients are mentioned and prepare masala then add boiled chana,mix it well..
- Now add chopped tomatoes, onion, lemon juice and now ready to serve to enjoy with friends..
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. This Kala Chana Chaat tastes best when chilled for few hours. That gives time for the flavors to mix in together. So, I recommend refrigerating it for couple of hours at least before serving. Here's how you make this healthy and yummy Kala Chana Chaat!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Masala Chana chat recipe turns your day cheerful.