Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Aloo masala chaat recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Aloo masala chaat recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo masala chaat recipe. To cook aloo masala chaat you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Aloo masala chaat:
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Take few of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of green chutney.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of meeti chutney.
- Take 2 tbsp of baarik sev.
- Prepare few of pomegranate seeds.
- Provide few of coriander leaves.
- You need as required of chat masala to sprinkle.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Aloo masala chaat:
- Take 4 potatoes peel,wash and cube into bite size pieces..
- Put in a cooker with required salt and 1/2 tsp turmeric and water cook for one whistle…
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp oil let it heat add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste saute it till raw smell goes add a tsp red chilli powder and saute..
- Add the cumin powder and chat masala give a stir and add the boiled potatoes coat well…
- Mix well so that all masalas are well coated to the potatoes add coriander leaves and mix again transfer to a plate…
- Masala aloo is ready,now top it with sweet yoghurt(add sugar to the yoghurt and mix well)top with green chutney..
- Top with meeti chutney and baarik sev.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves.some green chutney and meeti chutney..
- Top with chat masala and yummm chat is ready to serve..
Aloo Chana Chaat Masala is a quick and easy dish to make. Aloo Chana Chaat Masala can be served as snack or a brunch. Panipuri aloo masala served along gol gappas is prepared with numerous variations. So go ahead and make these tempting Aloo Masala and accelerate your taste buds. I ate aloo chana chaat in Mirchi restaurant at Esplanade here in Singapore.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Aloo masala chaat makes your day joyful.