Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for complete Mango Nut Protein Bars recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Mango Nut Protein Bars recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango nut protein bars recipe. You can have mango nut protein bars using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Mango Nut Protein Bars:
- Provide 1/2 cup of dried mango.
- Use 3 cups of mix nuts.
- Get 2 scoops of protein powder (60g).
- Provide 1/3 cup of honey.
- Get 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Provide Pinch of salt (if nuts are unsalted).
- Take 50 ml of hot water (not boiling).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Mango Nut Protein Bars:
- Mix dried mango in a food processor. Try to cut with a knife first if you don’t have a high power food processor..
- Add nuts and protein powder, grind finely..
- Add honey, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Blend together..
- Add water and mix to form loose dough..
- If too thick add a bit more water..
- Alternatively if you don’t have a food processor, cut the mango and nuts finely with a knife. Add other ingredients and mix in a mixing bowl till blended..
- Press down in a glass container or container lined with baking paper. Use the back of a wet tablespoon..
- Cover and refrigerate over night..
- Cut in bars. Choose your size!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mango Nut Protein Bars makes your day cheerful.