Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for complete Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & salmon pie accompanied with a yummy dill sauce recipe. To cook sweet potato & salmon pie accompanied with a yummy dill sauce you need 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce:
- Get of For the Dough:.
- Take 130 g of Butter (Room Temperature).
- You need 200 g of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Yolk of an Egg.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of For the Filling:.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 120 ml of Single Cream.
- Provide 180 g of Soured Cream.
- Take 100 g of Grated Cheddar.
- Take 2 pinch of Chili Flakes.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Potato.
- Provide 1 handful of Baby Spinach.
- Provide 200 g of Skinless Salmon Fillet.
- Provide 1 bunch of Dill.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chive.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of For the Dill Sauce:.
- Provide 300 g of Soured Cream.
- Take 30 ml of Single Cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chili Flakes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Dill.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce:
- The ingredients of the Dough are very well mixed and blended, while forming a Ball shaped dough. Wrap it into a cling film and throw into the fridge for roughly a half an hour..
- For the Filling, first gotta fry the Onion & Garlic in a pan..
- Dice the sweet potato into smaller cubes, boiling for 10-12 minutes. Until the potato boiling dice the salmon as well into smaller chunks..
- In another bowl add the cream, the soured cream, the grated cheese, the Chili flakes, the previously fried onions & garlic, the diced salmon, the eggs, the boiled sweet potato, and the baby spinach. Fine chop the dill and the chives and stir into filling..
- Take the dough out from the fridge, pin rolling into a 26-27cm diameter round form on a floured surface. Rolling the dough up onto the pin, and place on the Pie baking dish. Pushing the dough all around the edges and the middle while cut the excess around the dish off..
- Cover the pie dough with a double layer of kitchen foil, and fill with dry beans. Chuck into the 180° preheated oven for about 10 minutes..
- Just remove the beans and the kitchen foils, pouring all the filling onto the pre-baked dough. Push the pie back into the oven, baking it completely for about 35-40 minutes..
- For the sauce, fine chop the dill and stir together with the rest of the ingredients (soured cream, single cream, Chili flakes, salt, pepper).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce makes your day joyful.