Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent CHIVDA – A SAVOURY SNACK recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent CHIVDA – A SAVOURY SNACK recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chivda – a savoury snack recipe. You can cook chivda – a savoury snack using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect CHIVDA – A SAVOURY SNACK:
- Get 250 gms of thin poha.
- Take 1/2 cup of raw peanuts.
- Take 1/2 cup of roasted chickpeas.
- Get 2 tablespoon of dry coconut pieces.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of split cashews.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies cut in pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Take 1/2 spoon of each of mustard seeds, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, carom seeds (ajwain), hing and 1tsp.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander and cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of powdered sugar.
- Use 1/2 spoon of each of turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Get of Black salt and white salt as per taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking CHIVDA – A SAVOURY SNACK:
I had the pleasure of having Trisha's blog this month. Chivda is a popular Indian snack mix made with flattened rice also known as poha, spices, curry leaves and nuts. It is eaten all-round the year as a tea time snack. Chivda is also made for festivals like Diwali, ganesh Chaturthi and holi. It can be made with cornflakes, cereals, rolled oats or even with makhana.
Recipe : CHIVDA – A SAVOURY SNACK
Eating healthy is something we all would love to complete, though it can be hard. Eating healthy is exactly about what you eat, making your choices very imperative to your results.
To help keep your saturated fat, trans fat, and sodium low, you’ll be able to assess the nutrition facts label. This label can be seen on the food package and also can tell you all of the information you need to understand more about the food thing.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your CHIVDA – A SAVOURY SNACK makes your day joyful.