Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Plantain fry/ vaazhakai varuval recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Plantain fry/ vaazhakai varuval recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to plantain fry/ vaazhakai varuval recipe. You can cook plantain fry/ vaazhakai varuval using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Plantain fry/ vaazhakai varuval:
- Prepare 1 of plantain / vaazhakai.
- Take 2 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1 spring of curry leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Plantain fry/ vaazhakai varuval:
- Cut the plaintan as your wish..
- Take a thick bottom pan.pour coconut oil after tht add mustard,wait for it to flutter..
- Then add curry leaves.it's totally optional to add minced garlic in it(to avoid gas)..
- Then add plaintain in it and add salt, pepper and turmeric powder..
- Saute it for 15 minutes,till it turn golden brown and off the stove..
- Your crisp plaintain fry is ready..
Vazhakkai varuval recipe with step by step pics. Spicy and slightly crisp is this raw banana roast recipe and goes very well as a side dish with rasam, sambar, kuzhambu and dal. I often make plantain stir fries in different ways – from a simple stir fry with minimal spices or with some fresh coconut or a. Vazhakkai varuval is one of the easy accompaniment to prepare in a jiffy. Whenever I feel overwhelmed with the household chores and find very less time for cooking then surely my option for lunch side dish is Plantain Roast recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Plantain fry/ vaazhakai varuval makes your day cheerful.