Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Crunchy spicy Prawn recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Crunchy spicy Prawn recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy spicy prawn recipe. To cook crunchy spicy prawn you need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Crunchy spicy Prawn:
- Use of Dry Mix – Mix all except for water. set aside.
- Prepare 250 gr of Strong flour (all purpose will do, if you dont have them).
- Provide 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder (add if you want hotter).
- Take 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken powder (knorr).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powderther.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use of Other: 1 litre of water (to bath).
- Get of Wet marinate – Mix all and marinate the prawn for 30 minutes-1hr max.
- Provide 100 ml of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder (less if you dont fancy spicy).
- Provide 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Other.
- Provide 15 of king prawn.
- Provide of oil to fry.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Crunchy spicy Prawn:
- Mixed all the dried mix. except for water. Set aside.
- Mixed all wet inggredients and set aside.
- Clean the prawn, and try to make it straight but cutting the middle part and straighten it.
- Put all the prawn in wet marinate, leave it for 30 minutes -1ho.
- Heat the pan with oil, make sure its hot (about 150)..
- When the prawn ready, Prepare the water in a big bowl. Now,in batch, put this in the dried mix. make sure all cover with the battered..
- Then put coliander on top of the water bowl. Put the battered prawn into coliander and merge into the water bowl. just 1 time and just till it wet (very quick)..
- Now, put this back into the dry batter. cover with more batter, but used your hand very lightly, just keep tossing till its all cover. repeat one more time. Then fried. Do this in a 2-3 batches..
- This is now should be crunchy, enjoy.
Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking your lips in utter satisfaction, feeling like you've just dined at a fancy modern Thai restaurant. To make the dipping sauce, place the cordial, chilli and rice wine vinegar in a small saucepan, bring to the boil, simmer until reduced a little and syrupy. Crunchy and saucy with a hint of spice – you will be reaching for more. As you bite through the crispy breading, moist and plump shrimp are revealed, coated in creamy, spicy and slightly sweet sauce. My sister, who hates shrimp and doesn't eat any type of seafood, even liked them.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Crunchy spicy Prawn turns your day cheerful.