Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black tea and strawberry jam cupcake recipe. You can have black tea and strawberry jam cupcake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake:
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 1 of Black tea (Earl Grey) tea bag.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 10 grams of Sugar.
- Use 15 grams of Honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- Get 1 of Strawberry jam.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake:
- Combine the pancake mix, leaves from the tea bag, egg, sugar, honey, and milk in a bowl with a whisk..
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the butter in the microwave at 600 W for about 30 seconds. Mix into Step 1..
- Use your finger to use the butter leftover in the bowl from Step 2 to grease the cupcake molds..
- Fill the molds rom Step 3 halfway with batter from Step 2. Add some strawberry jam and use a toothpick to create a marbleized pattern..
- Pour the remaining batter over the jam from Step 4. Top with a bit of strawberry jam..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 15 minutes..
The resulting liquor will be slightly cloudy and fragrantly sweet. As an aside, jam is also used in a very similar way for sweetening tea in restaurants and homes in Azerbaijan. As with the sugar, one can hold some jam in the mouth a sip the tea through it or the jam is added to the liquid. Two years ago, the country went mad for the paleo diet. In the Bad Old Days of Communism Jam was a common sweetener because Sugar was reserved for making home made booze, there was even a popular song sung through a closed door from a man to his wife with lyrics that went something like 'I'll forgive you this, I'll forgive you that, I'll even forgive you if you've got a man in there, just Don't Put Sugar in the Tea'!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake makes your day joyful.