What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard recipe. To cook banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard:
- You need 1 of small size banana.
- You need 2 tsp of discard starter.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take of Topping: coconut flakes (optional).
- Use of Margarine for the pan.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard:
- Peel banana and use fork to mash it in a bowl and prepare the rest ingredients..
- Add starter, sugar, salt and water into the mashed banana. Mix it well.
- Add flour into it and mix it well.
- Add vegetable oil, baking powder and baking soda. Mix it well.
- Heat your non-stick pan on medium high heat..
- Add little margarin and wipe it off. Turn the heat to low- medium..
- Add a laddle of the pancake mixture. Cook it for a minute until the bubble shows off and the edge of pancake a little well cooked. You may cover the pan for 10-15 seconds to accelerate the cooking..
- Flip the pancake into another side and cook for another minute. Be careful to control the heat to prevent the pancake get dark/burn..
- Continue with the rest of the batter..
- Continue with the rest of mixture. You may add any toppings as your like..
I've also tried chia seeds once but found that a bit gummy. Instructions The night before cooking the pancakes, whisk together the flour, sourdough starter, milk and maple syrup. Cover with a damp tea towel or a plate and store in the fridge. In the morning, remove the batter and whisk in the eggs, butter or coconut oil and salt. Add the eggs, one at a time until fully incorporated.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard turns your day joyful.