Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's porkloin steak with pepper & onion sauce recipe. You can have sig's porkloin steak with pepper & onion sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce:
- Get 6-8 of sweet pointed peppers, (any colour).
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of plain flour.
- You need 200 ml of vegetable stock (or more if needed).
- Take 3 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of flat teaspoons smoked or hot paprika.
- Use 2 of flat teaspoons sweet paprika.
- Take 4-6 cloves of garlic (try using smoked garlic).
- Prepare 1 of lemon, juice only.
- You need 4-6 tablespoons of honey.
- Take 2 teaspoons of brown sugar (optional.
- Use Pinch of salt and pepper each.
- Get of For porkloin.
- Prepare 1 of large loin of pork.
- Get Bowl of flour, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Take of Small bowl Breadcrumbs or panko,.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce:
- Gather all ingredients. Butterfly pork loin, bash it thin with wooden meat tenderrizer. This gives two large pieces of tenderloin that you can easily separate into 4 pieces. Remove any sinus. Whisk eggs, season flour. First dip meat thoroughly in flour, shake off, then dip it in egg let excess drip off, then roll in panko until completly covered. Set aside..
- Finely slice onions and pepper. Saute onions and peppers until onions are soft. Sprinkle with flour stir thoroughly until flour is cooked off but not burned, add stock and garlic, keep stirring..
- Add tomato ketchup and paprika, keep simmering until almost cooked down. Add lemon, honey and sugar until the flavour becomes almost like a smokey,sweet and sour sauce. It should be quite thick. It almost tastes like chinese sweet and sour sauce but is much deeper in flavour because of paprika and other ingredients..
- Fry your porkloin gently, turn, remove when golden brown from both sides. Any leftover prepared loin of pork can be eaten with just golden brownwd sauted onions..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce makes your day cheerful.