What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for complete Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli jam & cheddar scones recipe. To cook chilli jam & cheddar scones you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones:
- You need 225 g of self-raising flour.
- Provide 55 g of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 85 g of mature cheddar cheese.
- Use 150 ml of milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of chilli jam.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide of salt + pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones:
- Sift flour into a large bowl and mix in baking powder and salt.
- Add cubes of butter and using your fingertips rub together butter and flour until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add grated cheddar and mix well.
- Add milk and mix until the mixture comes together as a soft dough.
- Spiral in chilli jam trying not to overmix.
- Roll out dough before chilling in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan oven).
- Using a cookie cutter cut 12 scones and brush with whisked egg salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes in preheated oven.
Since our chillies are home grown, the heat of the chilli Jam may vary from batch to batch. However, as you are making the recipe you can make adjustments. Then squeeze out the excess water and place the chillies in the bowl of a food processor. Nigella Lawson is known for making easy, tasty food, and this recipe is super simple. Make sure to read her advice on making jam sugar so you don't forget to buy powdered pectin!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones makes your day joyful.