What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Basic Creamy Coleslaw recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Basic Creamy Coleslaw recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic creamy coleslaw recipe. To cook basic creamy coleslaw you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Basic Creamy Coleslaw:
- You need 1 of Store-bought bag Shredded Slaw Mix (containing red, green cabbage and carrots).
- Prepare 2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Celery Seeds.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Cracked Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Basic Creamy Coleslaw:
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Mayo, Mustard, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Celery Seeds, Celery Salt, and Pepper.
- Add the Shredded Slaw Mix and Toss until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours | Serve Cold.
- Bon Appétit :).
Coleslaw usually has a lot of sugar, but this creamy, ranch-style cole slaw is sugar-free and low-carb. This creamy coleslaw recipe is the perfect side dish for BBQs, picnics, or sandwiches. I really like this basic coleslaw recipe because it's not too involved. You don't need to chop cabbage. This easy, creamy coleslaw recipe seems to please even those picky "I hate coleslaw" people which makes it great for potlucks and cookouts.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Basic Creamy Coleslaw makes your day joyful.