Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for complete Pepper plantain chips recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Pepper plantain chips recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper plantain chips recipe. You can cook pepper plantain chips using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Pepper plantain chips:
- You need of Unripe plantain.
- Use of Sugar.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- You need of Chill pepper.
- Provide of Vegetable oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Pepper plantain chips:
- Peel the plantains. Cut off both tips of a plantain then cut a line across the ridges of a plantain then lift the skin from the cut portion and remove the entire skin with your hands..
- Slice the plantains into chips using a slicer, the slicing side of a box grater or just cut thinly with a knife. In a small bowl, mix a quarter cup of water and the salt. Set aside..
- Place oil in a deep pan up to 4 inches high. Heat the oil on high for about 10 minutes (the oil should be 350 degrees hot). Turn down the heat to medium then add two tablespoons of the salt water. Add the plantains one after the other. (I added half of the plantains at this point.).
- Gently stir the plantains and let them fry in the oil while you stir from time to time for about 5 minutes. After that, remove the chips and place on paper towel to absorb excess oil. Once the chips are cold, enjoy! You can store plantain chips in an airtight container or Ziploc bag..
Melinda's Thin & Crispy Plantain Chips. Our sweet plantain chips are made from ripe yellow plantains. Ripe plantains require no added sugar to be delightfully sweet and delicious. Plantain nutrition makes homemade plantain chips a terrific snack! Although plantains look like bananas, they're quite different because they must be cooked before being eaten.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Pepper plantain chips turns your day joyful.