What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly recipe. You can cook fish amok cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly:
- Use of Yellow Kroeung Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 4 of lemongrass stalks, rough ends removed.
- Provide 2 of Kafir Lime leaves OR 1/2 teaspoon lime zest and 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger or galangel root (or more to taste).
- Use 2 teaspoon of fish sauce (nam pla).
- Use 1 teaspoon of tamari (or tamari soy sauce).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of maple syrup (instead of sugar).
- Get 1 of fresh chilli or 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional – to taste).
- You need of Curry.
- You need 1 (400 g) of tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 400 g of white fish, such as cod, haddock, pollock or sea bream (tofu/tempeh for the vegan option).
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 150 g of fresh spinach.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Take 1 handful of fresh coriander or basil.
- Use 1 of fresh chilli (optional – for garnish).
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly:
- Lay out ingredients for curry paste and prepare the food processor.
- Roughly chop onion, garlic, ginger and lemongrass and combine in the food processor.
- Add kafir line leaves (or lime house and zest), turmeric, fish sauce, tamarind and maple syrup and blend until the paste is smooth.
- Melt coconut oil in a pan and add red pepper, cut in strips. (If you are making a vegetarian version add baby corn and green beans). Stir fry until vegetables soften but are not completely cooked..
- Transfer the vegetables to a pan. Add coconut milk and curry paste and bring to a simmer..
- Add fish and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Add spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes until done..
- Serve with chopped coriander and/ fresh chilli as garnish. Enjoy!.
You can use any firm fleshed fish, or a combination of fish and shellfish; and this is a mild enough curry for the whole family to enjoy. Fish Amok is a classic Khmer dish, and everyone we talked to had a family recipe. It's usually steamed and served in a banana leaf with a little coconut cream on top. When I tested this recipe at home, cooking the curry in one pot (no steaming and no banana leaves), I found that the end result was very. We've also seen Fish Amok baked like a souffle, using a whole egg to set the curry like a soft custard.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Fish Amok Cambodian lemongrass curry, paleo- & vegan-friendly turns your day joyful.