Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Korean Spicy Chicken Stew recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Korean Spicy Chicken Stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean spicy chicken stew recipe. You can have korean spicy chicken stew using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Korean Spicy Chicken Stew:
- Use Half of organic chicken, splited.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Take 2 cups of squash of your choice.
- You need 2 of king oyster mushroom or 1 cup any mushroom.
- Use 10 of frozen cylinder shaped rice cake.
- Get 2 of potatoes or 1 sweet potato.
- You need 2 Tsp of Korean hot pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 Tsp of gochujang.
- Get 1 Tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- Use 1 Tsp of Honey or brown rice syrup.
- You need 1 Tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 Tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 of scallions.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Korean Spicy Chicken Stew:
- Browning chicken pieces (bone in for flavors) in Olive oil for 3 minutes on both sides. This step would reduce the gamey taste in chicken and also would enhance the aroma..
- Add diced potatoes, carrots, squash and rice cake. Keep stir fry for about 2 more minutes..
- Pour in hot water to cover just everything. Add sliced mushroom at this point. Stir in theseasoning paste.Bring it to a boil and reduce it to simmer for 10-15 minutes depending on how large the pieces are. Stir and check the doneness at every few minutes. Making sure the sauce is not drying up if leaving the pot without a lid..
- Adjust seasoning if needed. crack in black pepper and drop the minced scallions right before turning off the heat. Serve with rice or bread..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Korean Spicy Chicken Stew turns your day cheerful.