Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Sea Isle Steak recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sea Isle Steak recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sea isle steak recipe. To cook sea isle steak you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Sea Isle Steak:
- Provide 4 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- Take of Spring Onion.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Vegetable Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Sea Isle Steak:
- Chop up the spring onion/s and chop the garlic as small as possible or use a purée. Measure out all ingredients into a large shallow dish and combine..
- Add your choice of steak into the dish (In these images we used fillet steak). This recipe makes enough sauce for 4 steaks or 3 larger steaks. Make sure all of the meat is coated by spooning the sauce over the top and leave that aside to marinate..
- When you are ready heat another small amount of vegetable oil in a large frying pan or griddle pan and add the steaks. Once the initial spitting has died down pour in the remaining sauce. Cook the steak to your preferred gradient (rare, medium rare, medium well etc). The spring onions will caramelise and give the steaks a delicious sweet and savoury flavour..
- Serve and enjoy! Pour a couple spoonfuls of cooked sauce from the pan over the steak on the plate, but not too much as it has a very rich flavour. This goes amazing with buttery corn cobbettes and jacket potato with onion and garlic dip!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Sea Isle Steak turns your day cheerful.