Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe. To make veggie noodle soup – vegan you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- Take 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- You need 1 of leek, finely chopped – add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- You need 4 of spring onions, finely chopped – save 2 for later.
- Use 5 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Use 1 handful of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- Take 2 handfuls of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Provide 1-2 handfuls of sweetcorn – fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- You need 500 ml of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- Prepare of Some firm tofu – optional.
- Get Handful of sugar snap peas.
- Get Handful of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Provide 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- You need A few of sprigs of fresh coriander – optional.
- Get of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice – enough for two.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
It's like the classic chicken noodle soup you grew up with, only vegan! I received a complimentary copy of Homestyle Vegan to facilitate this review. May I also add that this recipe requires minimal chopping, uses mostly pantry ingredients and is a budget friendly lunch, dinner or meal prep idea. It's sure to be a new. With January in full swing, the cold and dreary days of winter have officially settled in.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Veggie noodle soup – vegan turns your day cheerful.