What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Lightly Spiced Roast Asparagus Stems recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Lightly Spiced Roast Asparagus Stems recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lightly spiced roast asparagus stems recipe. You can cook lightly spiced roast asparagus stems using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Lightly Spiced Roast Asparagus Stems:
- Provide 1 packet of asparagus.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tamari soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need to taste of Freshly ground rock salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Lightly Spiced Roast Asparagus Stems:
- Line a baking tray with foil and pre heat the oven to 200 C.
- Drizzle the oil and soy over the asparagus, sprinkle with the coriander then turn over with your fingers to coat the stems..
- Bake for 15 mins turning over halfway through, then finish with a grind of salt to taste, just before serving..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Lightly Spiced Roast Asparagus Stems makes your day cheerful.