Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pad thai inspired stir fry recipe. You can cook pad thai inspired stir fry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry:
- Provide 1 of leek, finely sliced.
- Use 1 of red onion, finely sliced.
- Take 200 g of cooked, chicken shredded.
- Get 50 g of beansprouts.
- Use 1 inch of ginger root, finely grated.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 200 g of brown rice noodles.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Tamari sauce.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Use 2 of large red chillies, sliced.
- Take 40 g of crushed raw peanuts.
- Prepare Handful of coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry:
- Cook the rice noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain then refresh in cold water. Set to one side..
- Heat the coconut oil in a hot wok. Add the chicken and stir fry quickly for a minute to heat..
- Add all of the raw vegetables, ginger and garlic to the wok. Toss the ingredients quickly for another minute..
- Add the beaten egg to the wok, followed by the rice noodles. Cook over a high heat until the egg is cooked through and well mixed with the other ingredients..
- Add the Tamari sauce, toss quickly and then transfer the stir fry to serving dishes..
- Garnish with the peanuts, dried chilli flakes, raw chilli, coriander and wedges of lime. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry turns your day cheerful.