Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Tempting Guava chaat recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Tempting Guava chaat recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tempting guava chaat recipe. You can have tempting guava chaat using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Tempting Guava chaat:
- You need 2 of guavas almost ripe.
- Take Dash of honey.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chat masala powder.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- You need To taste of black pepper powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Tempting Guava chaat:
- Washed & diced guavas in a serving bowl.
- Add in honey, chat masala powder, salt & black pepper powder toss it well.
- What are you waiting for just enjoy it it’s a lovely fruit & the chat will be drooling..!.
It belongs to myrtle family Myrtaceae. In Kannada it is called as Seebehannu, Chepekai and Pyaralkai; in Marathi – Peru and in Hindi – Amrood. We've also included benefits of guava for your skin you'd love to know. Successful Guava cultivation is grown under tropical and sub-tropical climate. In areas with distinct winter season, the yield tends to increase and quality improves.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Tempting Guava chaat turns your day cheerful.