Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Fermented Chilli Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Fermented Chilli Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fermented chilli sauce recipe. You can have fermented chilli sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Fermented Chilli Sauce:
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 (1 jar) of tomato puree (ideally homemade but a good shop version will work).
- Get of 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of date syrup.
- Prepare 1 of chilli (remove seeds for a milder version).
- Use 1 teaspoon of gochujang brown rice pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 splash of tamari.
- Get 1 splash of seaweed 'fish' sauce.
- Use 2 teaspoons of fermented vegetable brine (we used kimchi).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Fermented Chilli Sauce:
- Clean the jar and pop in the over for 15 minutes on a low heat as you would when making jam and pickles.
- Put all ingredients in the jar and stir well. The ingredients should come right to the top without an air gap, so pick a suitable sized jar with lid..
- Leave to ferment at room temperature for 3 days. Give it a quick stir and a wiggle couple of times a day. After 3 days it's ready to eat and to store in the fridge. You can also add some fruit puree to make a fruity, brown fermented sauce – we will update you on this experiment shortly! Add to your noodle dishes, salads and sandwiches and good with a vegan cooked breakfast!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fermented Chilli Sauce turns your day cheerful.