Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for interesting My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken cucumber lettuce wraps recipe. To make my chicken cucumber lettuce wraps you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps:
- Get 1 (12.5 oz) of can chunk chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- You need 6 of green onions.
- Get 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 of cucumber (scrape seeds out).
- Provide 1 tsp of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan salt (optional).
- Use 1/4 cup of mayo if you want to add more at the end.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps:
- Wash lettuce leaves. About 5 to 6 leaves..
- Drain chicken juice from can..
- In a medium bowl add chicken, onions and mayo.
- Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce and all the spices..
- Cut cucumber in small chunks.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put chicken mixture in wraps and roll them up..
Repeat with the remaining ingredients. *serving suggestion This can be done with a variety of ingredients, such as tomatoes, avocados or peppers, as. Lettuce wraps are a fresh alternative to pancakes or tortillas. If you can't find Bibb lettuce, iceberg will work. I was excited to try a new and easy lettuce wrap recipe however this one was not great. I followed the recipe exactly but it had a strange taste.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps turns your day joyful.