What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Salmon steaks recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Salmon steaks recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon steaks recipe. To make salmon steaks you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Salmon steaks:
- Use 6 of salmon steaks.
- You need 1 tsp of harrisa.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take Pinch of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Salmon steaks:
- Clean, salt and wash salmon steaks, pat dry and set aside.
- Mix together all other ingredients and apply on salmon and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Place salmon on hot pan and cook on both sides for about 3 minutes each, set aside and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with salad of your choice or with warm rice and lentils.
Let Herbed Salmon Steaks be the beginning of a wonderful dinner for two. Add baked potatoes, steamed fresh asparagus and sourdough rolls for a scrumptious meal! MORE+ LESS Salmon shines in the summer—whether it's charred on the grill, smoked and draped over salads, or shaped into burger patties and stuffed between bread. Salmon Steak is a good dish to have for either lunch or dinner. Besides having a good tastes and having the ability be easily paired with other dishes, salmon have positive effects on our health.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Salmon steaks makes your day cheerful.