What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Pumpkin ridged gourd moong daal recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Pumpkin ridged gourd moong daal recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin ridged gourd moong daal recipe. You can have pumpkin ridged gourd moong daal using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Pumpkin ridged gourd moong daal:
- Use 1 cup of moong daal washed and soaked.
- Take 1 of gourd sliced.
- You need 1/4 of of 1/2 pumpkin cut into cubes.
- Use 1 tsp of celery seeds.
- You need 1 of red chilli whole.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Pumpkin ridged gourd moong daal:
- Heat oil temper celery seeds and red chilli.
- Add gourd and pumpkin,saute for a while.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover till it starts getting tender.
- Add raw moong daal and boil until it is cooked.
- Add sugar bring it to boil and serve with rice..
This dish combines moong dal with ridge gourd. It's a great accompaniment with rice and rasam. About Moong Daal Samosa: Have had enough of aloo filled samosas? Moong dal, otherwise known as green gram, is one of the best vegetarian superfoods. The combination of moong beans and pumpkin makes this recipe a high source of protein, antioxidants, fiber and phytonutrients.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pumpkin ridged gourd moong daal turns your day cheerful.