What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for best guacamole recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent guacamole recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guacamole recipe. You can cook guacamole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly guacamole:
- Take 4 of ripe hass avocado.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 medium of or large tomato diced.
- You need 1 tsp of or to taste lemon juice.I like it better then lime.
- Take 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro chopped.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of seeded and fine diced fresh jalapeno pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving guacamole:
- cut avacodo In half remove the seed (I've heard if you lay the seed on top of the guacamole when you go to refrigerate it or while it sits out it helps keep the guacamole from turning brown.).
- make slice marks up and down the avacado and across to make little square(makes it easier to mash) dig it out with a spoon and place it into a mixing bowl.
- add lemon juice and mash.
- add in the rest of youre ingredients and stir well.
- dig in.
Guacamole is a healthy dip – a staple at every gathering and a must when we have taco nights! Homemade guacamole can be prepared in two ways: with a bowl and fork or in the molcajete, a Mexican mortar and pestle. Dip into Alton Brown's kicked-up Guacamole recipe, loaded with jalapenos, tomatoes and cilantro, from Good Eats on Food Network. This is my favorite guacamole recipe! See how to make the very best guacamole at home.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your guacamole turns your day joyful.