Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Mushroom and Turmeric Pilaf recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mushroom and Turmeric Pilaf recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and turmeric pilaf recipe. You can cook mushroom and turmeric pilaf using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Mushroom and Turmeric Pilaf:
- Provide 1 small of shallot, finely chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric powder, or to taste.
- Take 400 grams of mushrooms, finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried rosemary, or to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of ground ginger, or to taste.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Mushroom and Turmeric Pilaf:
- Heat some oil in a pot over medium high heat. Add shallot and turmeric, fry until the shallot is translucent, then add mushrooms.
- As soon as mushrooms are golden brown, add the uncooked rice and minced garlic. Stir briefly then add the stock.
- Cover the pot and bring to a boil. Add rosemary, ginger, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low, stir often and add more water if needed.
- When the rice is nearly done and most of the water evaporated (should take 10-15min), take off heat and cover for 10min without removing the lid.
- Serve with cheese if desired. Enjoy :).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mushroom and Turmeric Pilaf turns your day joyful.