Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Pumpkin leaves stir fry(kumro saker chorchori) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Pumpkin leaves stir fry(kumro saker chorchori) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin leaves stir fry(kumro saker chorchori) recipe. To make pumpkin leaves stir fry(kumro saker chorchori) you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Pumpkin leaves stir fry(kumro saker chorchori):
- Use 500 grams of pumpkin leaves along with stems.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes cut into long slices.
- Use 1/4 of pumpkin cut into long slices.
- Get 1 handful of lentil dumplings.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of celery seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of nigella seeds.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Pumpkin leaves stir fry(kumro saker chorchori):
- Chop the leaves and cut the stems into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the dumplings well,keep aside..
- Now add oil in the same pan and add celery seeds and nigella seeds for tempering.
- Add chopped green chillies,as a sweet aroma starts coming out add the potatoes and pumpkin stir fry.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover it for a while.
- Add the leaves and stems into the pan mix well and cover.
- As the whole vegetables get mixed well add sugar and the lentil dumplings.
- Stir fry the leaves and veggies well and remove from heat.
- Serve it with plain rice.
Stir till tomato is being mashy and leaves oil from the side of wok. At this time, add pumpkin leaves and stems in it. A Bengali delicacy, better known as chigri and Poi sager chorchori, a non vegetarian version, wherein fried Shrimps are added to enhance the taste of the curry. Today, I am presenting the vegetarian version, which has more vegetables and the touch of typical Bengali Seasoning ingredient – Paanch Phoren. Paanch phoren is a mix of five spices – Saunf (Fennel seeds), Meethi ( Fenugreek.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pumpkin leaves stir fry(kumro saker chorchori) turns your day cheerful.