Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for best Vegan Moussaka 🇬🇷 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Vegan Moussaka 🇬🇷 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan moussaka 🇬🇷 recipe. To make vegan moussaka 🇬🇷 you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Vegan Moussaka 🇬🇷:
- Get 1 of Aubergine.
- Get 1 of Courgette.
- Get 1 of Onion, Finely Sliced.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes.
- Get 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 Tin of Green Lentils.
- Prepare 2 of Medium Potatoes.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- You need 60 g of Plain Flour.
- You need 60 g of Vegan Butter.
- Prepare 50 ml of Vegan Milk.
- Take 50 g of Vegan Feta Cheese.
- Get 50 g of Vegan Cheese.
- Take 3 Tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 Tsp of Nutmeg.
- Use 2 Tsp of Garlic Granules.
- Take To Taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Use of Olive Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Vegan Moussaka 🇬🇷:
- Slice the Aubergine and sprinkle with some salt, pepper and oil. Bake in the oven for 25 mins at gas mark 4 (180 degrees), until they are soft (you may need to turn them)..
- Finely slice the remaining vegetables. Chop the tomatoes. Peel and slice the potatoes into flat disks. Boil in a pot of salted water until they are just soft. In a large pot fry the onion and garlic over a medium heat with a good glug of olive oil..
- Add the courgette and carrot, fry for a few minutes until they start to soften. Add the chopped tomatoes and cinnamon, paprika and garlic granules. Add the 2 tablespoons of tomato puree. Open the lentils and add 2 tablespoons of the lentil water to the vegetables. Drain the rest of the lentils and add to the vegetables. Cook for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper..
- In the pot the potatoes were boiling in make a white sauce. Over a gentle heat melt the butter, then add the flour. Add the milk and whisk together until you get a smooth, glossy sauce. Season with salt and pepper and some nutmeg..
- In a casserole dish layer up the potatoes. Then add the lentil mixture and top with the aubergine. Add the white sauce and top with the vegan cheese and feta. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the top is golden-brown and enjoy!.
I knew I can make a vegetarian ragu easily so that was a no-brainer, but the topping (rich bechamel sauce that traditionally relies on butter, milk and sometimes eggs) was going to be the tricky part. Delicious and creamy Vegan Moussaka with eggplant, potatoes and tomatoes and a creamy sauce. Best Greek Moussaka recipe with vegetabels. Moussaka with eggplant: This vegan moussaka recipe is made with many layers of vegetables. Even though it's a vegan recipe it's super easy to make!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Vegan Moussaka 🇬🇷 makes your day joyful.