Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Meatless Martabak Telur recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Meatless Martabak Telur recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatless martabak telur recipe. You can cook meatless martabak telur using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Meatless Martabak Telur:
- Get of Martabak Wrappers :.
- Get 150 gr of plain flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- Provide 80 ml of water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 150 ml of oil to saturate the dough.
- You need of Martabak Filling :.
- Take 300 gr of mince quorn.
- Use 1 of medium size onion, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Meatless Martabak Telur:
- Making the dough wrapper : Mix flour and salt throughly in a bowl. Add a little water at a time, mix & knead with your hand until you get smooth & elastic dough. Add 2 tbsp oil to the dough, knead all over again until the dough is no more sticky..
- Divide the dough into 4 a tennis ball alike form. Saturate in vegetable oil for 2 hours. Make sure all part of the dough are bathed in the oil. But don’t worry, the oil will stay clean and you can use it again later..
- Making the filling : Heat 3 tbsp oil, stir fry the chopped onion over medium heat until fragrant. Add quorn mince, curry powder, white pepper, salt and sugar. Stir to mix and cook until the quorn mince is cooked and put aside..
- Preparing the wrapper : Take one piece of dough, flatten with your palm of your hand or press with rolling pin until you get a thin and transparent pastry..
- Preparing the Martabak : Beat 8 eggs in a bowl. Add the quorn filling and chopped spring onion, mix it and set a side..
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a frying pan over low medium heat. Put the pastry wrapper onto the frying pan, add quarter of the filling mixture evenly around the center of the pastry..
- Fold the wrapper from the 4 sides like folding an envelope so all the filling is well covered with the wrapper. Turning it over several times, until the filling mixture is being set and the whole pastry is hot and lightly brown. Repeat the process for the rest of the pastry..
- Pat dry with kitchen towel. Cut in serving portions and serve with acar (Indonesian vegetable pickles).
Martabak ini sangat lezat dinikmati hangat selagi kulit luarnya. Martabak telur is made by spinning pastry until very thin, like filo pastry, then shallow-frying it in a custom made flattened heavy wok. Roti Canai Dengan Telur, Bawang and Rendang Sapi. Tuna pan fried stuffed pancake with shallots, onion, egg served along with pickle vegetable and chilli sauce. Keressen Indonesian Food Martabak Telur Omelette Murtabakmutabbakmatabbakmutabbaq témájú HD stockfotóink és több millió jogdíjmentes fotó, illusztráció és vektorkép között a Shutterstock.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Meatless Martabak Telur makes your day joyful.