What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's surf & turf sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe. To cook tex's surf & turf sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 you only need 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞:
- You need 1 of English muffin, large burger bun, or ciabatta.
- Provide of 🍤🐄 Protein 🐄🍤.
- Take 100 grams of thin-cut beef steak.
- Provide 80 grams of uncooked jumbo king prawns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of groundnut, rapeseed, or vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Provide of ⚫ Poaching Liquid ⚫.
- Get 25 grams of butter.
- Use 2 clove of garlic (halved), or 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger root (halved), or 2 tablespoons of ginger powd.
- Take 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide of hot water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of 🍲 Salad 🍲.
- Use of crispy lettuce (I'm using iceberg).
- Use 1/4 cup of diced cucumber.
- You need 3 of cherry, or baby plum tomatoes, quartered).
- Get of thousand island dressing.
- Provide of ranch dressing.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞:
- Prep the salad. Slice enough lettuce for your sandwich, then tear into smaller shreds. Quarter your tomatoes and chop the cucumber. Don't mix the ingredients..
- Remove your prawns and steak from the fridge and allow to sit for at least 5-10 minutes until they reach room temperature.
- Toast your bun on the inside.
- Drop the butter in to a saucepan with the garlic and ginger (no need to peel), cook on a low heat for 5-6 minutes. Add prawns, lemon juice, salt, and just enough hot water to cover. Poach the prawns for 3 minutes on a gentle simmer, then remove from the pan and allow to rest.
- While the prawns are cooking begin heating a skillet to smoking hot. Pour in a tablespoon of oil. Cook your thin steak for 1 minute each side (if using a thicker steak, cook for 2 minutes per side for medium rare). Season in the pan.
- Keep your steak in a warm oven, while you finish cooking your prawns. Turn the skillet down to low. Toss in your prawns, and cook for a further minute per side. Season while cooking.
- Build your sandwich by slicing the steak and arranging on the bottom of your bun. Add a layer of lettuce and sprinkle with cucumber. Drizzle with ranch dressing. Arrange the prawns on top, then add another layer of lettuce and sprinkle with tomato. Season and drizzle with thousand island dressing.
- Put the lid on and serve with chips or thin French fries.
- Dig in and enjoy.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 turns your day joyful.