Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan creamy mushroom sauce recipe. You can cook vegan creamy mushroom sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Use 200 g of white button mushrooms.
- Provide 200 g of fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 300 g of cashew nuts (soaked for 2 hrs and drain).
- Get 1 cup of purified water.
- Provide 1 pinch of ground oregano.
- Use 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 pinch of organic sea salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- In a saucepan, pour in oil, sauté mushrooms under low heat for 2 minutes..
- Combine mushrooms, cashew nuts, water and salt into high-speed blender. Process until smooth. Blend them 2-3 times to make sure they blend well..
- Mix the creamy mixture with oregano or mixed herbs. Serve with fries, burgers or any delicious food!!.
My Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce is a versatile plant-based staple recipe that's super easy to make. Essentially it is a one pot version of my vegan alfredo. After frying the mushrooms, shallots, and garlic, simply boil the kettle and add boiling water, spaghetti and your favourite dairy free milk. At first, the milk may curdle a little, but stick with it and you'll end up with a deliciously creamy mushroom pasta sauce. Looking at this creamy mushroom vegan alfredo sauce you'd never know that it doesn't have cream in it.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce turns your day joyful.