What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Vietnamese Coffee (Cold brew with condensed milk) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Vietnamese Coffee (Cold brew with condensed milk) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese coffee (cold brew with condensed milk) recipe. To cook vietnamese coffee (cold brew with condensed milk) you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Vietnamese Coffee (Cold brew with condensed milk):
- You need of Cold brew.
- You need 100 g of coffee beans or 1 cup course ground coffee.
- Get 4 cups of tap water.
- Take of Coffee filter.
- Get of Vietnamese coffee.
- Take 1 cup of cold brew.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Provide of Ice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Vietnamese Coffee (Cold brew with condensed milk):
- Cold brew: I used the Woolworths special blend that is available from the baristas in store. They can grind it for you. Just make sure to tell them it needs to be a course grind.
- Grind coffee beans into a course ground (if not already).
- Add water to coffee beans. This is a 1:4 ratio of ground coffee to water. This was the perfect strength for me..
- For a stronger brew reduce the water to 3 cups (Pictured is a 1:2 ratio which I felt was going to be too strong for me).
- Let infuse for 20 – 24 hours.
- Strain through a coffee filter.
- Vietnamese coffee: Add condensed milk and ice to glass. Top with cold brew.
- Stir and enjoy.
Traditionally Vietnamese iced coffee is made with a stainless steel metal filter. I know this is not that. But it does also have a concentrated brew coffee and condensed milk. While Vietnamese coffee may be most popularly associated with strong drip coffee that is made with condensed milk, there is much more to the Vietnamese coffee culture than this one beverage. Some Vietnamese insist that the condensed milk is not needed in iced coffee.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Vietnamese Coffee (Cold brew with condensed milk) turns your day joyful.