Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Homemade Condensed Milk recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Homemade Condensed Milk recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade condensed milk recipe. You can have homemade condensed milk using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Homemade Condensed Milk:
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- Use 2/3 cup of Sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Homemade Condensed Milk:
- In a heavy bottom sauce pan add milk and sugar. Keep it on high flame keep stirring till the sugar dissolves completely and milk starts to boil..
- Turn the flame low, let it cook for 40 min and don't stir..
- After 40min milk get reduced to half and color got bit darker..
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down completely. It will thicken as it cools down..
- Store in air tight container. Enjoy!.
- Note: Sometimes you notice foam around the edges it's just sugar impurities just remove it..
These homemade versions are great to whip up if you are out of stock and don't wish to pay much money. Homemade Condensed Milk-If you don't have condensed milk, don't worry! There are so many uses of this easy. This sweetened condensed milk substitute recipe has NO instant dry milk, no can of evaporated milk – just real milk Healthy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Substitute (Starting with Real Milk!) I make homemade sweetened condensed milk because most commercial brands contain high fructose corn syrup and are high in sodium. I love to use this recipe in my baking.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Homemade Condensed Milk turns your day joyful.