Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Soup for the Soul recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Soup for the Soul recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soup for the soul recipe. You can have soup for the soul using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Soup for the Soul:
- Take 1 tbsp of reserved bacon fat. I save bacon grease from previous cooking..
- You need 1 lb of sausage links, removed from casings.
- Take 15 oz of can of great nothern beans, drained and rinsed.
- Provide 15 oz of dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 8 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of sliced yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of leeks, cleaned and sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of uncooked ditalini pasta.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Soup for the Soul:
- In a large dutch oven, heat bacon fat over medium heat..
- Add sausage meat and break pieces into a crumb texture..
- Once almost cooked through, add all the spices and seasonings..
- Add in your vegetables. Saute for three minutes..
- After three minutes, add in the chili sauce and Worcestershire..
- Now add beans and stock..
- Turn heat to low, cover pot and simmer for 45 minutes..
- Add in dry pasta and continue to simmer, covered for 15- 20 more minutes..
- Serve with a great crusty bread..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Please be patient, as the selection of stories and poems is a time-consuming process. EMBED (for wordpress.com hosted blogs and archive.org item <description> tags). Ever considered writing a story for Chicken Soup for the Soul? Unfollow soup for the soul to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. Though we arrived safely from Thavnair across the sea, I cannot say we are none the worse for wear.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Soup for the Soul turns your day joyful.