Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Smothered Chicken recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Smothered Chicken recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered chicken recipe. To make smothered chicken you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Smothered Chicken:
- Get 4 of Chicken breast halves (boneless, skinless).
- Take 1 dash of Seasoned salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder (to taste).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 can of sliced Mushrooms (4.5 oz, drained).
- Take 1 cup of Mexican cheese blend (shredded).
- You need 1/2 cup of Green onions (chopped).
- Use 1/2 cup of Bacon (cooked, crumbled).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Smothered Chicken:
- Flatten chicken to about a 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle with desired amount of seasoned salt and garlic powder..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the vegatable oil until hot. Add chicken and brown for about 4 minutes, then turn over..
- Top chicken with mushrooms, cheese, onions, and bacon. Cover and cook until juices run clear and cheese is melted (about 4 minutes). Note that I omitted bacon this time due to using it in both of my side dishes..
- *** Recipe originates from Taste of Home's "2003 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes" cookbook. ***.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Smothered Chicken turns your day cheerful.