Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry chocolate ravioli recipe. To make strawberry chocolate ravioli you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli:
- Provide 2 Cup of Refined Flour.
- Get 3 Tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Strawberry Syrup.
- Take 2 Tsp of Chocolate Sauce.
- You need 15 of Hershey's chocolate.
- You need 4-5 of Dark Chocolate.
- Use 5 Scoops of Vanilla Ice cream.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli:
- Take 1 Cup Flour in two separate containers. Add 1 1/2 tsp oil to each container. Add 3 Tbsp Strawberry Syrup to on container..
- Add required water to the flour and knead a soft dough. Knead the dough for 10 – 15 minutes to get a soft and smooth textured dough..
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes. Roll thin sheets from both the dough. Make thing strips from the red sheet and place it on the white sheet. Roll it and make a thin sheet..
- Place the rolled sheet in the Ravioli mould. Put Hershey's kisses and pieces of dark chocolate and close the mould. See to it that the Ravioli is properly sealed..
- Take water in a saucepan. Heat the water till it starts bubbling. Add Ravioli to the boiling water and cook on high flame than medium flame for 15 – 17 minutes..
- Remove the cooked Ravioli from boiling water and let them cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Place the Ravioli in the serving plate and garnish it with Chocolate Sauce, Strawberry Sauce, Vanilla Icecream, Chocolate Flakes.
- Enjoy hot melting chocolate ravioli with vanilla Icecream.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries are an easy, delicious treat to make as an edible gift or dressed up dessert at home. I share tips below that ensure smooth, beautiful chocolate that doesn't clump or. Make your own chocolate-covered strawberries simply and quickly with this recipe. Leave the chocolate at room temperature for a couple minutes. Freeze separated on a flat sheet first.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli makes your day joyful.