What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef stew recipe. You can cook instant pot beef stew using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- You need 1.5 lb of beef chuck, chopped into cubes.
- Provide 3 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pinot noir.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- Provide 4 of carrots, chopped.
- Take 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of large potato, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Use 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Combine flour, powdered garlic, salt and pepper in a gallon plastic bag and shake vigorously. Add cubed beef and toss to coat..
- Heat olive oil in a instant pot on saute mode, then add onions and beef. Cook until browned..
- Deglaze pot with red wine. After all the brown bits are scraped off the bottom, stir in all the other ingredients except the cornstarch and water. Close the pot and cook on stew setting..
- After pot is depressurized, create a slurry with cornstarch and water. Add slowly to pot and thicken to desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste..
I am in love with my Instant Pot, it has become such a. Instant Pot Beef Stew – The BEST beef stew recipe ever! And it can be made SO EASILY right in your pressure cooker! Loaded with flavorful chunks of meat and potatoes that come out amazingly tender. This Instant Pot Beef Stew is filled with tender pieces of beef, potatoes and carrots in a rich and flavorful broth.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Instant Pot Beef Stew turns your day joyful.