Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy My Chicken Salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent My Chicken Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken salad recipe. You can have my chicken salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty My Chicken Salad:
- You need 2 cans of Swanson white premium chicken breast in can.
- Take 1 cup of mayo.
- Use 2 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- Take 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries.
- Take 2 of green onions chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- Get 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Use 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing My Chicken Salad:
- Drain chicken. Add to medium bowl..
- Add mayo..
- Add all the seasonings plus the lemon juice and the cranberries..
- Mix until all combined..
This recipe is also great or for easy lunches and light dinners. This Healthy Chicken Salad recipe is low fat, sugar free, gluten free, and can be either a Trim Healthy Mama E Fuel or Full Pull! Since chicken salad is served cold, chicken breast is preferable—it's got a much more pleasant mouthfeel than dark meat when eaten at lower temps. Dark meat, which comes from chicken legs. Chicken salad often finds its way to my summer menus, served on greens or a croissant.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your My Chicken Salad turns your day joyful.