Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for best Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry and chocolate no-bake cheesecake recipe. You can cook cherry and chocolate no-bake cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Get 1 of cm thick slice of a 15 cm diameter cake Your favorite chocolate sponge cake.
- Prepare 1 of you'll use most of it Cherry compote.
- You need 1 of Cherry compote syrup.
- Provide of Cheese Cream:.
- Provide 150 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 185 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar (fine granulated sugar).
- Prepare 55 grams of Sweet chocolate (I used 56% cocoa).
- You need 1 tbsp of Kirsch.
- Use 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- Get 25 ml of Water.
- Prepare of For decoration.
- You need 35 grams of Chocolate for garnishing.
- Take 80 grams of Heavy cream.
- Take 30 grams of Sweet chocolate.
- Provide 1 of Mint leaves.
- Get 1 of Nappage (if you have it).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Line the bottom of the cake pan with the sponge cake, then brush a good amount of the cherry compote syrup over the top..
- Soak the powdered gelatin in water. Melt the cheese cream's chocolate in a double boiler..
- Make the cheese cream. Whip the heavy cream until it is thick and forms soft peaks. Put into the refrigerator..
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for a bit, then thoroughly combine with the sugar in a bowl using a whisk..
- If it's a bit hard to mix, use a rubber spatula to knead it, then switch back to the whisk. Once smooth, add the melted chocolate and mix well..
- Next, add the Kirsch and mix well. Dissolve the gelatin in a double boiler, then add it to the bowl. Quickly mix it in..
- Mix in the chilled heavy cream from Step 3 one half at a time until it is smooth and thick..
- Pour a bit of the batter on top of the sponge cake and smooth with a rubber spatula. Lightly press a layer of the cherry compote over the top..
- Pour the remaining cheese cream over the compote and smooth the surface with a rubber spatula. Tap the sides and the bottom of the pan to break the air bubbles for a clean surface..
- Place in the refrigerator as-is and let chill for at least 2 hours to set. While you wait, melt the decoration chocolate in a double boiler. Use a dough scraper to spread a thin layer of the tempered chocolate over kitchen parchment paper..
- Place in the refrigerator to harden, then use a knife or your hands to break it up into pieces. Return to the refrigerator until you are ready to use it..
- Put the heavy cream for the decoration in a pot and heat over low heat. Once warm, turn off the heat and add the sweet chocolate. Stir while melting. Don't let it boil..
- Transfer to a bowl, then place the bowl in ice water to cool while mixing. Once cooled, put into the refrigerator until ready to use. While mixing, be careful not to make bubbles..
- Once Step 9's cake has firmed up well, remove from the pan. Whisk Step 13's cream until it forms firm peaks..
- Use a palette knife to spread a thin layer of the cream along the sides of the cake. Attach the chocolate pieces from Step 11..
- Put the remaining chocolate cream into a pastry bag with a round tip and squeeze onto the top of the cake as desired..
- Pat the cherry compote dry and coat in nappage. Arrange on the top of the cake with the mint leaves to finish..
- There's a lot of cherries, so be careful when cutting. It's rather hard to cut..
- The plump cherries are extravagant..
This no bake cherry and chocolate chip cheesecake recipe is quick, easy and served in shot glasses. It's loaded with cherry and chocolate in each bite which makes it the perfect mini dessert for parties! I absolutely love these no bake cherry and chocolate cheesecakes. I'm such a huge fan of mini dessert recipes. No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Cheesecake.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake makes your day joyful.