Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Strawberry Custard recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Strawberry Custard recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry custard recipe. You can have strawberry custard using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Strawberry Custard:
- Prepare 1 l of full cream milk or you can use low fat milk.
- Get 5 tbsp of custard powder (I have added a little extra custard powder as my son wanted the custard to be thick).
- Use 6 tbsp of raw sugar or white sugar. You can add more or less sugar as per your taste.
- Take 500 g of strawberry fresh and ripe.
- Provide 1/2 cup of whip cream for garnishing (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Strawberry Custard:
- Put milk to boil in a thick bottom pan. (keep aside a cup of milk for combining custard powder)..
- Take the custard powder in a bowl. Add the milk that was kept aside and mix..
- Stir and mix the custard powder well till all the lumps are gone..
- When the milk starts boiling, reduce the heat and pour the prepared custard powder mix. Stir the milk continuously to prevent custard mixture from sticking at the bottom of the pan..
- After 2-4 minutes the milk will start to thicken. Keep on stirring continuously..
- Add sugar to the thickened milk and mix well..
- Let the custard cook on medium heat for 5 more minutes. Keep on stirring continuously to prevent from sticking at the bottom. The custard is ready. Keep it aside to come at room temperature. Meanwhile, keep on stirring the custard in between to prevent a layer which forms on top while the custard is cooling..
- Once the custard is cooled to room temperature blend it with a hand blender so that it becomes smooth and even. Sieve the custard through the strainer to remove any lumps.
- The custard is ready. Let it cool it for 3-4 hours in the fridge. It will thicken on cooling. Remove from fridge and whisk well..
- Grind the strawberry into puree using a mixer grinder..
- Strain the puree to remove the small seeds of strawberries..
- Add the prepared puree and chilled custard in the mixer jar..
- Blend them till smooth. You can also use hand blender to blend puree and chilled custard together. (The custard should be chilled while mixing the strawberry puree.
- The strawberry custard is ready to set and get chilled. You can fill it in an individual serving bowl and chill till serving..
- While serving fill the bowl with the chilled strawberry custard. Put the sliced strawberries and sliced almonds or any nut of your choice. Serve it chilled..
I'm not certain if the FA strawberry will be strong enough to get in there and balance out the custard. Strawberries: Save half of the strawberries for decoration. Spread half of the vanilla custard and then half of the strawberry filling on the bottom layer of the sponge cake. These Strawberry Custard Tartlets are the perfect way to celebrate summer. Lemon-y tart shells filled with creamy custard and topped with fresh strawberries and mint leaves!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Strawberry Custard makes your day cheerful.