What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple & walnut pain de campagne recipe. To cook apple & walnut pain de campagne you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne:
- Prepare 180 grams of Semi-strong or all-purpose bread flour (Lys d'Or brand recommended).
- Provide 20 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Get 15 grams of Light brown sugar.
- Use 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of apple worth Apple compote.
- Prepare 30 grams of Walnuts.
- Provide 130 ml of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne:
- Add the semi-strong or all purpose flour and the whole wheat flour to a bowl. Mix together and set aside. Then add the brown sugar, salt, and dry yeast. Add all the lukewarm water (about 37 ℃) at once..
- Use a spatula to mix . Once the dough has come together in one mass, add the walnuts. Knead with the spatula for 3 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap, and leave the dough for its 1st rising..
- Once the dough has doubled in size, take it out onto a work surface, deflate, and rest for 20 minutes. In the meantime, flour the banneton (bread rising mold) evenly using a tea strainer..
- When the dough has rested, flatten it out into a circle, and top with 2/3rds of the apple compote..
- Fold in half..
- Place the remaining apple compote on top, then fold in half again to form a round ball..
- Gently place the dough in the banneton with the seam side facing up. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise again (2nd rising) for about 50 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 250℃. Invert the dough gently onto a kitchen parchment paper lined baking tray, and slash the top in any pattern you like. Lower the oven temperature to 210℃ and bake for 24 – 25 minutes..
- This apple compote by Saladburnetis really simple. I recommend it..
- This is how the bread looks when it's sliced. It's packed with apples..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne turns your day joyful.