What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for best Pan-fried fish with creamed spinach recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Pan-fried fish with creamed spinach recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-fried fish with creamed spinach recipe. You can have pan-fried fish with creamed spinach using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Pan-fried fish with creamed spinach:
- You need 1-2 of scaled fish fillets per person: bass, bream, haddock, hake or snapper, as long as they are not too thick (1-1 ½ inch).
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Get of plain flour for dusting (optional).
- You need of oil for frying.
- Use 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare of lemon wedges for serving.
- You need of For the creamed spinach:.
- Get 300 g of fresh spinach or a bag of frozen.
- Use 1 tbsp. of butter.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and pressed.
- Provide 200 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp. of grated Parmesan.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Pan-fried fish with creamed spinach:
- For the creamed spinach: thaw the frozen spinach, wash the leaves if using fresh. Blanch it with boiling water or microwave for 3-4 minutes on full power. Leave to cool..
- Squeeze most moisture from either the blanched or the thawed spinach and chop it roughly..
- Melt the butter in a medium pan, add the pressed garlic and let it sizzle for a few seconds. Pour in the cream and turn up the heat. Season with the nutmeg, salt and pepper and cook down for about 3 minutes. Stir in the grated cheese and cook for further 2 or 3 minutes. Add the spinach to the mixture, stir in and cook on medium heat with the lid on for 10 minutes plus further 5 or 10 with the lid off, to let most of the liquid evaporate..
- Now cook the fish: rinse the fillets and pat dry very well, especially the skin side. Score the skin across two or three times on each fillet. Season the skin side with salt and pepper and lightly dust with flour if you like, shake off the excess..
- Heat a little oil in a heavy pan or skillet – make sure it’s very hot. Place the fillets in the pan, skin side down and press gently with a fish slice to stop them curling. Season the flesh side with salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes until the flesh around the edges turns opaque and the skin is crisp..
- Turn off the heat and flip the fillets over – they will cook on the residual heat in the pan. Add a knob of butter and swirl it around, basting the fish. Leave the fillets there for a minute. Transfer to warm plates and serve with the spinach..
Add the megrim sole fillets to the pan, skin side down. Melt the butter and cook the onion and garlic gently on a low heat until softened. Then you'll pan-fry basa 'til golden to serve on top. In a medium saute pan over medium-high heat, melt butter and then add the olive oil. Add the spinach and saute until wilted.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Pan-fried fish with creamed spinach turns your day cheerful.