Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken green bean casserole recipe. You can have cheesy chicken green bean casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole:
- Get 16 oz of green beans.
- Prepare 10 oz of cream of onion.
- Use 5 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fried onions.
- Use 1/4 cup of tomato.
- Take 1/8 cup of roasted peppers.
- Provide 1 of portabella mushroom.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut chicken breast into 1 – inch cubes. Place in baggie, add garlic salt and cayenne pepper. Shake to evenly distribute..
- Wash tomato and mushroom, dice..
- Combine green beans, cream of onion, mustard, hot sauce, tomato, mushroom, cheese, chicken, and roasted peppers in mixing bowl. Stir together..
- Spread evenly in small baking pan, and sprinkle fried onions on top..
- Cover with aluminum foil, bake for 35-40 minutes..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole makes your day cheerful.