What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Applewood Smoked Chicken Breasts recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Applewood Smoked Chicken Breasts recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to applewood smoked chicken breasts recipe. You can cook applewood smoked chicken breasts using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Applewood Smoked Chicken Breasts:
- You need of CHICKEN.
- Get 6 of large bone in, skin on chicken breasts.
- Provide of SPICY SRIRACHA SEASONING.
- You need 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressing, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Use 1 tbsp of dry sriracha seasoning spice blemd.
- Get 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Use 3 of spigs each of fresh parsley, rosemary, thyme, basil and chives tied with string into a bundle.
- Get of MEXICAN SPICY SEASONING.
- Take 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressing, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of freshly grated romano cheese.
- Get 3 of sprigs each of fresh parsley rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil and chives, tied together with string in a bundle.
- You need of FOR SMOKING.
- Provide of Applewood chips or chunks.
- You need 4 cup of apple cider or apple juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Applewood Smoked Chicken Breasts:
- Z MARINATE CHICKEN AT LEAST 8 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT.
- TO MAKE SRIRACHA SEASONED CHICKEN, Rub three chicken breasts with the spicy ranch dressing recipe attached below, combine the dey spices in a bowl to mix well and cover the chicken with this rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Place chicken in a large ziploc bag with the herb bundle and marinate at least 8 hours or better overnight in refigerator.
- TO MARINATE MEXICAN SEASONED CHICKEN, Rub remaing three chicken breasts all over with the spicy ranch dressing. Combine all dry seasonings in a bowl to mix well. Cover chicken with spice mix.
- Add herb bundle and place chicken in a large ziploc bag and marinate at least 8 hours or better overnight, refigerated.
- Preheat smoker to 225, using Applewood chunks and filling a drip pan with the apple cider or juice. Remove chicken from bags, discard herb bundle and smoke on rack over drip pan about 2 hours until the temperature of the chicken reaches 150, remove from smoker, cover chicken tightly with plastic wrap then foil and let it sit at room temperature 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. The temperature will rise to a perfectly cooked juicy chicken..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Applewood Smoked Chicken Breasts makes your day joyful.