Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Red Snapper with Lime and Ginger recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Red Snapper with Lime and Ginger recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red snapper with lime and ginger recipe. You can have red snapper with lime and ginger using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Red Snapper with Lime and Ginger:
- Use 1 Portion of Red Snapper -.
- Use 1 number of Lime -.
- You need 1 wedge of Ginger -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt -.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Pepper -.
- Take 1 of Lemongrass – stalk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of paprika Smoked -.
- You need 1 of Banana Leaf large -.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Red Snapper with Lime and Ginger:
- Clean the fish and pat it dry..
- Cut 3 slits on both sides and add pepper, smoked paprika..
- Cut fine slices of Lemon, Ginger, Lemongrass and stuff it inside the fish..
- Make sure to season the inside of the fish as well..
- Lightly char the Banana Leaf over the gas and keep aside..
- Parcel the fish inside the Banana Leaf and tie with a string..
- Place this parcel inside a steamer and stea it for 10-15 mins until done. (Time varies depending on the size of the fish, i used a small Snapper).
- Once steamed take out and place it on a clean plate, serve with hot soy rice..
Score the fish to ensure the marinate gets under the skin and serve with a fresh green papaya or mango salad. Place the fish in a shallow baking dish or roasting pan. Cover each side with fresh ginger, then green onions and tomatoes. Slice half of the lime and place the slices on top of the fish. In a small bowl, combine lime juice and honey.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Red Snapper with Lime and Ginger makes your day cheerful.