What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Orange kaju katli recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Orange kaju katli recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orange kaju katli recipe. You can cook orange kaju katli using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Orange kaju katli:
- Prepare of For orange compote.
- Use 1 of orange pulp.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of orange tang powder.
- Provide of For Kaju Katli.
- Use 1/2 cup of kaju powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of tricolor tutti frutti.
- Take of Prepared orange compote.
- Get 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- Provide as needed of Silver leaf or warakh.
- Take as needed of Cashews for garnishing.
- Prepare as needed of Orange slices for garnishing.
- Take as needed of Rose flowers for garnishing.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Orange kaju katli:
- Heat a pan add orange pulp cook till thickens and sugar & tang powder and cook till thickens..
- Heat a pan add sugar and milk and cook till starts bubbling and orange compote mix well and add Cashew powder mixed with milk powder while grinding it in the mixer grinder. Mix well stir continuously till thickens add tricolor tutti frutti mix well,and add ghee and cook till dough consistency..
- Transfer the mixture on plastic sheet and knead with plastic sheet till smoothen now roll and on top cover with silver leaf gently. Cut into pieces with pizza cutter..
- Serve YUMMY, TASTY, INNOVATIVE Orange Kaju katli and garnish with Orange slices, Cashews and Rose Flowers..
Kaju Katli is a rich and very popular sweet that you can gift for your friends and relatives during any festive occasion especially during Diwali. Kaju katli, also known as kaju barfi, is a traditional Indian dessert characterized by its diamond shape, made with cashew nuts, sugar, cardamom powder, and ghee butter. Priya first made kaju katli, also called kaju ki barfi, this spring, after finding silver leaf her mother brought to the U. Then she read countless blogs in an attempt to perfect the. Kaju katli recipe is a popular Indian sweets recipe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Orange kaju katli makes your day joyful.