Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious My Beef Casserole recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent My Beef Casserole recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my beef casserole recipe. You can cook my beef casserole using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good My Beef Casserole:
- Use 1 of large Onion.
- Get 2 cloves of Garlic *crushed.
- Prepare 2 of large Carrots.
- Use 2 stalks of Celery.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Oil *OR Butter.
- Take 4 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red Wine.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce (Lea & Perrins).
- Use 2 tablespoons of Tomato Purée.
- Use 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Use 4 sprigs of Thyme.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 800 g of to 1kg Casserole Beef.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing My Beef Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 200℃..
- Cut all Vegetables and Beef into chunky size pieces..
- Heat Oil (OR Butter) in an oven-safe casserole pot, cook vegetables over medium heat until slightly softened. Stir in Flour and mix to combine, then add Beef Stock, Wine, Tomato Purée, Worcestershire Sauce, Bay Leaf and Thyme, then bring to the simmer..
- Tuck in Beef pieces, cover with a lid, and place in the oven for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour, take it out, remove the lid and stir. Season lightly with Salt & Pepper. Place back in the hot oven without the lid, for 30 minutes OR until desired thickness is achieved, while you prepare Mashed Potato to serve with..
She had been raised to cook the and ground beef that has been cooked and drained. Oooh, gettin' steamy at Southern Plate! Beef Enchilada Casserole is layers of seasoned ground beef, cheese, enchilada sauce, and soft flour tortillas baked until everything is hot and bubbly. Our favorite recipe from my grandmother is this casserole with ground beef, egg noodles, onions, bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms, tomato, corn, olives, egg noodles. This easy beef stew casserole is comfort food at it's finest!!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your My Beef Casserole turns your day joyful.