Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) recipe. You can have ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry):
- Get 1 of red snappers (about 1 kg total), clean and cut to 4-6 pieces.
- Take of (I use 6 part of snapper fin meat).
- Take 1 of lime, extract the juice.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 2 of lemongrass, bruised and knotted.
- Prepare 1 of pandanus leaves (you can find at the Asian grocery).
- Use 5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 3 of green tomato, cut each inti halves.
- You need 1 of tomato cut into quarter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt, to taste.
- Take of Grind the following into spice paste.
- Get 100 gram of shallot.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 10 of red cayenne chillies.
- Prepare 2-10 of red bird's eye chillies (or more if you like more spicy).
- Prepare 2 inch of ginger.
- Get 1 inch of turmeric.
- Get 3 of candlenuts.
- Provide of Garnish.
- You need 2 of scallions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 handful of lemon basil/Thai basil leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry):
- Heat oil in a wok/pan on high heat and sauté spice paste, lemongrass, pandan leaves, and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant, about 5 minutes..
- Add the fish into the wok/pan, mix well. Add water and bring to a boil. Add grean tomato, tomato, and season with salt. Reduce heat, and simmer until the sauce is slightly reduced, about 30 minutes. Adjust the salt as needed..
- Turn off heat, transfer to a serving plate, garnish with scallions and lemon basil..
- Enjoy with rice and crackers, happy cooking guys 😍.
It has rich aroma and spicy taste. The ingredients can be Chicken and seafood which are flavored with spicy sauce made from various types of spices. Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) Woku is a type of bumbu (spice mixture) found in Manado cuisine of North Sulawesi, Indonesia. It has rich aroma and spicy taste. The ingredients can be Chicken and seafood which are flavored with spicy sauce made from various types of spices.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) makes your day joyful.