Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Sesame Pork Chops recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sesame Pork Chops recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sesame pork chops recipe. You can have sesame pork chops using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Sesame Pork Chops:
- Take 2 of pork chops.
- Use 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger; minced.
- Use 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of ponzu ( lime soy sauce ).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sesame oil.
- Take 1 of sesame oil; as needed.
- Provide 1 of pinch salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Sesame Pork Chops:
- Whisk together ponzu, sesame oil, and ginger. Marinate chops for 4-48 hours..
- Discard marinade. Pat dry. Toss with enough sesame oil to coat. Season..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Variations; Soy, wasabi, hoisin, sake, Sriracha, plum sauce, brown sugar, dried ginger, fruit purees, lemon, lemongrass, shallots, scallions, leeks, scallions,.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Sesame Pork Chops turns your day joyful.